16 Things You Might Not Know About Me11:26 AM
So let's be honest, I'm terrible about writing on my blog. I feel bad posting layout recaps on here because I already post them in galleries. I need to get better at that I guess. Anyways, I thought it would be fun to share some random things about me, especially for those who haven't met me in person! So here goes :)
1. I LOVE balloons! We currently have four in our house right now: a regular birthday one, a giant birthday one, a giant hello kitty balloon I bought myself after a bad day, and another giant "congratulations" one from Michael for my first day of work.
2. I like to go nuts when it comes to holidays like Valentine's Day, Birthdays, and Christmas. I get that from my Mom.
3. I didn't go to Disneyland until I was 21 (things were tight growing up). It was the BEST and it is truly my favorite place on earth! Michael and I went there for our honeymoon and can't wait to go back again.
5. Speaking of food, ice cream, Crispix, and raspberries are my favorite foods. But not mixed together :)
6. I have had my nose pierced since I was 17. Normally I forget it's there.
7. I LOVE Taylor Swift. She is my number one favorite. Don't judge.
|My cousin and I at the Taylor Swift "Red" tour|
8. I grew up without TV (we still watched movies) which was totally awesome because I did other things with my time like playing and reading. But now I am OBSESSED! I watch waaaay too much TV. There are just so many good shows on right now. Wanna know the list of TV shows I watch currently/re-watch on a regular basis? Here goes: Dr. Who, Downton Abbey, Sherlock, Orphan Black, 24, Friends, Gilmore Girls, Parks and Rec, The Office, The Good Wife, Once Upon a Time, Modern Family, Nashville, Arrested Development, Scandal, Hot in Cleveland, Awkward, Veronica Mars, Friday Night Lights, Revenge, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, New Girl, Hart of Dixie, The Mindy Project, How I Met Your Mother, Covert Affairs, Suits...I could seriously keep going. Don't judge me!!!
9. I love Hello Kitty A LOT. I have a giant collection of Hello Kitty things because I can't resist them! People like to surprise me with Hello Kitty things and I am totally okay with that too.
10. I can count the amount of close friends I have on one hand. I'm okay with that.
11. I am super super close with my extended family. They are the best and I feel so blessed to have grown up with such an awesome, loving, and slightly crazy family!
12. I am a terrible klutz. Michael calls me a "Looney Tune" because I hurt myself on a daily basis. I also drop things a lot.
13. I'm obsessed with musicals. Newsies and Moulin Rouge are my all time favorite movies, and Wicked is my favorite show that I've seen. I love nothing more than belting show tunes at the top of my lungs! PS: I have the worst singing voice ever.
14. I'm terrified of fish. It freaks me out to see them in tanks and especially to see them all cut up in the store. YUCK!!
15. If you couldn't tell already from my love of balloons, Hello Kitty, and Taylor Swift, I am a little kid at heart. I am so easily entertained by kids things like bubbles and cartoons. I wouldn't have it any other way!
16. Kind of obvious, but oh well: This man is my best friend and the love of my life. I can't believe I found someone as wonderful as he is! I never could have imagined a life as wonderful as the one I'm living.