What I Ordered: A Cherry On Top5:46 PM
Last week I got a nice and big box from A Cherry On Top! I had birthday money and I birthday gift card burning a hole in my pocket, so I placed a large pre-order a month or so ago. I had $50 worth in cherries, so I got a great deal on this package! Here's what I got:
- A 6"x6" pad, wood veneers, gorgeous gold star vellum, and a few 12"x12"s from Studio Calico's Brighton Pier.
- Chipboard, frames, stickers, rub ons, a 6"x6" pad, and some 12"x12"s from Crate Paper's Notes & Things. I love the cute clipboard packaging! And the frames are so little and cute!
- I am so in love with this color combo! 12"x12" papers, flair, chipboard, and a 6"x6" pad from My Mind's Eye Jubilee.
- Some random goodness including Crate Paper On Trend, Dear Lizzy Day Dreamer, and Basic Grey Grand Bazaar (LOVE the bright and vibrant colors).
- And what's an order without some thickers?