1. The Only 1 For Me: I was trying to come up with a way to use all the number bits that come in the Crate Paper ephemera packs. I actually wasn't sure if I was happy with this layout or not, but it was by far my most popular layout of 2013. It was featured in a Two Peas in a Bucket newsletter and has been pinned 111 times from that site alone!
2. First Look: I love the colors, the pictures, the mist, and everything about this page! I was really proud of it and I think it is one of my better ones.
3. So This is Love: The Maggie Holmes by Crate Paper collection was by far my favorite of the year. It is what pushed me off the ledge into an all out obsession with scrapbooking! I love this page because it uses that collection and it took me all of 20 minutes to create. It was chosen as a finalist for a Crate Paper blog challenge.
4. Wedding Party: I love Crate Paper and how their lines mix and match so easily. I love the cheerful yellow of the sunburst and the happy colors from On Trend and Maggie Holmes!
5. Stylin' Shades: I love the collection, colors, photo, and details!
6. Pure Bliss: I wanted to highlight the beautiful cloud design of this paper from Crate Paper's The Pier. I spent a total of about 7 hours (while watching TV of course) hand stitching around the clouds. I am super proud of the result!
7. Cousins: This layout was based on a Paige Evans Scrap Your Stash video. I loved the technique and love how it turned out!
8. Fall Fun: There were so many awesome fall lines out this year! I couldn't get enough of the collections that celebrate my favorite season. I still have more fall photos to scrap, but this is my favorite fall layout so far. I love the joy of the picture and the colors of the Fall Traditions collection by Webster's Pages.
9. Our Beautiful Life: Echo Park's Beautiful Life was another of my top favorite collections of 2013. The colors and theme were absolutely perfect for me! I absolutely love the way this page turned out and that picture of us makes me so happy. I want to frame this one for our house!
10. More Than Ice Cream: This was my first venture into outlining and I was pretty happy with the results. I love this page because it encompasses some of my favorite scrapbooking trends of 2013: paper clips, frames, enamel shapes, and bows! I also love those fussy cut flowers from Dear Lizzy. This layout makes me especially happy because I love the the sentiment, "I love you more than ice cream". My husband and I are crazy for ice cream so it means that much more!
11. One Perfect Year: I think this is probably my number one favorite. I love the colors and the tags and pretty much everything.
12. Me & Ted: I love cutting out 12"x12" backgrounds from my Cameo and backing them with patterned paper. This layout combined one of my favorite techniques with my beloved Maggie Holmes.
13. Our 2nd Christmas Card: I love love love this collection from Webster's Pages! The traditional and bright colors make me so happy.
And just for fun, a look at how my style has changed throughout the year:
Thanks for stopping by and seeing how I've grown in this past year. Here's to a wonderful new year!