Bucket List11:07 PM
On June 27th, 2013, I got to cross an item off my bucket list. Two of my pages were published in Life.Paper.Scrapbook. magazine! This was very exciting for me because I love Life.Paper.Scrapbook., and I have always wanted to be published! If you haven't seen this beautiful issue already, click the link below. You'll find my layouts on pages 65 and 69, though I encourage you to check out the whole thing.
|Life.Paper.Scrapbook. Issue 2|Marry the man of my dreams.
- Travel to Europe (Paris is my biggest dream of all time, but I would also love to see Rome, London, and everything else in Europe).
- Become a stay-at-home Mom.
Graduate from college.
- Run in a 5k.
- Go to Disneyland again without kids.
- Be a member of a scrapbooking design team.
- Have and/or adopt children.
- Be free of student loans and therefore have no debt.
- Own our dream house.
- Own a car with locks and lights you can turn on with a button, as well as with working AC.
- Read every single book on my ever growing book shelf (just the ones that are mine--Michael has lots and lots of psychology, philosophy, and history books that I want nothing to do with).
Have my scrapbook page(s) published.
There you have it! Come back tomorrow for the Christmas in July blog hop!